Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!





Looking for an awesome, unique, Christmas gift?

Buy a copy of Last Door and/or Iron Desire: The Legacy of Notre Dame Football Coach Frank Leahy, through me, and I will include a handwritten, personalized message and autograph in the book, a laminated bookmark, and free shipping. All this for only $19.99. You won't get all of this through Amazon.com or the other retailers that carry my books.

Email me what personalized message you'd like in the book and your mailing details, and I'll get it out to you quickly: ravenrozier@gmail.com

or U.S. mail to:
Raven Rozier
1099 E. Champlain Dr. A-226
Fresno, CA 93720

Book descriptions may be found at www.lulu.com/lastdoor

Don't wait too long; Christmas is coming soon. Ho, Ho, Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment